Friday, August 26, 2011

My visit to Heaven: The castle, pool, and pearl lesson

8/26/2011 –First official visit to Heaven

Listen to Judy Franklin, “Picture Jesus standing in front of you.”
I pictured Jesus standing on front of me, a vague figure. I just want to leap over and jump into His arms and totally embrace Him.
“Now He’s going to say something to you.”
“I love you.” He said. “I love You too!” I couldn’t help grinning.
“Now He’s going to take you somewhere.”

A small light came, and it becomes a small stream of water, with rocks on both side. I still couldn’t see Him clearly, but I sensed He is next to me. I climbed at first, then leaped, and then I decided to fly – why not? Everything is possible in Heaven!


Every time I reached another level of top, I saw another layer above. I kept going up and up and wonder when this is going to end. Then I saw this massive castle, made by white stones. It’s like a palace.


On one side, I saw a outdoor swimming pool, like Hearst castle.


I jumped right in, swimming in joy. It was a deep pool. I wanted to dance for Him in such a beautiful place. I started to glide on the water. He came join me. We made all kind of beautiful poses that created waves of wonders on the pool.

Beauty and the Beast on ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_bK0-zPOM

Then we float above the water, continue dancing. I saw the view and scenery from our castle above the crystal sea. I knew that’s my house He has prepared for me. Oh, I have forgotten what I like – but He knows it better than me.


He then watched me dance from the balcony. After dance, I walked up to Him. I was totally dry, emanating with life and beauty. We are both perfect and lovely in every way; perfectly blended in such a beautiful place.



His arms reached over to hold me. I was so in love, “I love You.” “So do I, My love.” There is nothing between us anymore. The thought of resting in these arms to Eternity thrilled me. Oh Jesus, let me give myself to Thee.

He then took me to tour the castle. I felt like in “Beauty and the Beast,” except it was "Beauty and Jesus". I was taken to my bedroom to be prepared for the dancing scene, as in the movie. I told angels to decorate and dress the best for me to dance with the King.

I saw the walls of my room; it’s like a huge palace, with mosaic patterns in every part of the wall and ceiling. Each mosaic wall are made by precious stones. I saw myself in the mirror, "Wooohooo! This is what I am going to look through the Eternity??"



After we were both ready, I felt like a happy queen Esther . We walked down the steps and joined together.





We dance in the castle. I wasn’t sure if it’s His idea – but He knew I liked it. So He gave the best for me. We dance in love again. Oh, I wasn’t used to such wonders but I was determined to.

Beauty and The Beast - Dancing Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qtTPTxvoPA




PS. I went look up the actual dance scene of 'Beauty and the Beast' - I was surprised how similar my vision compare to this. The stair case, the hallway, the dancing steps, even the balcony afterwards.
Then I saw a golden sword, a golden crown, and a golden breastplate. He place the crown on me. Then I wear the rest.





Afterwards, we were back into the pool again. “Follow Me.” He took my right hand, and jumping into the pool. I was determined to follow Him, regardless. He sank into the deep part of the water, at the bottom of this deep pool. There I saw opening steps down into the crystal sea.



He led me walked down. We continue to sink down at the bottom of the sea. “Why am I here?” Then we saw these huge shells.



He asked me to stab the sword through the crack. As I did, the shell opened. There I saw a huge pearl. But it was a dark gray pearl.



I knew instantly this is the pearl He gave up all riches to buy. “But Lord, it’s dark. It is not shining like it supposed to be.”

Then I saw Him hold up the pearl near His heart, then sprinkle His blood to wash it. The blood reacted violently with the pearl, like acid burning up some surface. Then I saw the pearl become shining, emanated with glory.


There I realized my prayer got answered, “Lord, when others are not following Your path or made the right choice, I want to still love them like You do.” I was having hard time relate to people who wouldn't throw themselves to God totally.

The Lord showed me that even their hearts were opened with truth (sword), our spirit doesn't immediate shine like His. It still needs time for Him to “acid off” the black surface. I just need to have patience for them, recognized their value, and let the Lord wash them personally.

With the light of this shining pearl, the Lord showed me many other sea shells to be discovered. I knew that's He's calling for our lives. Be the light of the world, and crack open the sea shells and bring these great pearls to Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean the part when you wrote about:( “Lord, when others are not following Your path or made the right choice, I want to still love them like You do.” I was having hard time relate to people who wouldn't throw themselves to God totally.I) can relate to it as i'm struggling with this issues
that i don't even want to be around them yet i know it's not about what i think of feel but His will be done in me.It's like being an alien even among the brethren.Lonely path in the natural yet i know i'm not alone supernaturally.Alleluia.Blessings.

Jean Miller said...

Thank you for the comments. As I live more in the Heavenly Realm, I have less understanding about human's earth reasoning perspective, which most Christians are still operating from. :) Glad at least someone can related this with me. :)